- AMK CVT consist of lightweight aluminium variator pulley
- Can be directly mounted on 19.5 mm standard diameter crank of all racing and non racing engine up to 250 cc
- Centrifugal masses of variator can easily be tuned by just removing single check nut to specific engaging rpm.
- Variator another face consists of gear teeth on circumference to give provision of electric start for a recoil starting engine.
- Driven pulley of AMK CVT consist of belt tension retainer with inbuilt spring and attached to a centrifugal clutch incorporated output shaft with provision of custom sprocket attachment.
- Inbuilt centrifugal clutch help in transmitting peak torque as engine reach power band result in rapid acceleration of vehicle.
||Bigger bearing (6204), Smaller bearing (6201)
|Number of masses
|Driven pulley weight
|Eye to eye length between pulley
||0.5 : 3.5