- BS III complain
- Engine documentation as well as service & repair guide included with the order.
- Papers transfer charges will be extra as per RTO. (If you need)
- Emission certificate can be provided on demand with extra charges.
- Highly sophisticated single cylinder and light weight engine
- The power enhancing force feed lubrication with crank case evacuation lowers the crank drive’s rolling resistance, contributing to the powerful torque.
- KTM 390 Engine
- Wiring harness
- Fuel Pump
- Switch Gear
||Single cylinder, 4 stroke
|Bore /Stroke (mm)
||32 kW (44 hp) @ 9,500 rpm
||35 Nm @ 7,250 rpm
||Bosch EFI (throttle valve 46 mm)
||4 V / DOHC
|Power to weight ratio
||271.76 bhp per tonne
|Torque to weight ratio
||221.20 Nm per tonne
||KTM 390 Engine, Wiring harness, Radiator, Fuel Pump, Speedometer, Switch Gear