- Heavy-duty contacts
- Hydraulic , pressure sensing unit with fine threaded ends for secure fastening
- Brass terminals to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Easy to install
- No modifications required.
Hydraulic brake switch is a device that converts hydraulic pressure changes into electrical energy based upon transducer activation. They are fitted into a container of oil or brake fluid to measure pressure. Depending on the desired need they can turn on due to pressure decrease or increase or even at multiple pressure points.
How to put it in vehicle:
- Connect brake lines with T- joint and on one end connect brake switch with its fine external threads which syncs with T-joint's internal threads (Use nylon tape for leakage proofing)
- Connect wires with connectors provided on brake switch.
||Go-kart, ATV, Quadbike and FSAE/SUPRA vehicles
||12 volt DC