- Designed in the advanced inverter technology with high working frequency
- Small, light and very convenient to carry on
- High-frequency increased-voltage pulse hot arc ignition design
- Excellent ignition performance with sufficient welding current.
- Over voltage over current auto-protection functions.
- Wide range of welding voltage, strong adaptability as to the power supply with high duty cycle, especially adaptable to a continuous working operation.
- Well organized structure, built through excellent manufacturing processes, reliable, durable and easy to maintain.
- Adaptable to the welding application on the stainless steels, carbon steels and coppers etc
||AC 230 +/- 15%
|Rated input power capacity
|Output input range
||50 - 250 A
|Current adjust range
|Rated output current
||7 - 250 A
|Shell protection class
||20 x 8 x 15 inch
|Welding rod diameter
||1.6 - 3.2 mm
|Welding plate thickness
||2.0 - 6.0 mm