- Precisely machined to with stand all the stress
- Light in weight
- Mild steel material
- High speed bearings pressed in
How to put it in a vehicle?
- Punch Front wheel hub bearing on provided slot for bearing (Do not hit bearing directly use wooden block as an interface between hammer and bearing)
- Assemble front wheel hub into front knuckle along with bearing which will get assembled in knuckle as well (Do not hit hub directly, use wooden block as an interface)
- After finishing complete assembly, check for uninterrupted rotation of hub into knuckle.
||ATV and Quadbike
||100 mm for Disc plate side and also for Rim side
|Number of mounting holes
||03 point bolt hole for disc plate mounting
||L: 4 inch, W: 4.5 inch, H: 4 inch