- Custom clutch housing compatible with Mahindra Alpha gearbox Installed with input power shaft.
- Dual bearing support.
- Sprocket or pulley driven.
- Completely machined and accurately designed product.
- Good Quality material used and hardened after machining of product.
- Input shaft having splines with proper indexing and perfectly fits in alpha clutch.
How to put it in a vehicle?
- Sync mounting holes and cut-out section of clutch housing with gearbox clutch housing mounting holes
- Use gasket provided with gearbox and apply good amount of anabond glue to prevent leaking of gearbox
- Oil tight all the four bolts with gearbox ( USE 8 mm Bolts)
- Make sure clutch housing assembled in a way that spline must go inside then only proceed with above method to assemble it
||ATV and Quadbike