- Provide a quicker, firmer and more consistent pedal response by maintaining uniform brake pressure.
- Stainless steel pipe prevents any expansion along the hydraulic fluid path, providing the most direct transfer of operator input force to the friction surfaces.
- Hollow fasteners at both ends of the hose provide a direct flow path and a leak-free connection system.
Brake hoses create a flexible connection between brake pipes and wheel brakes. They transmit the hydraulic pressure to the wheel cylinders and brake calipers.
How to put it in a vehicle:
- Steel brake hose has to be installed carefully as it is capable of getting bend in any direction but it is advised not to bend these more than an angle of 90 degree, if happen so then may result in product failure.
- Steel brake hose comes with fine threads on both ends, one end should be tighten properly in master cylinder outlet port and other end must be properly tighten in flexible brake hose. (NOTE : Use nylon tape over the threads to prevent any sort of leakage)
||Go-kart, ATV , Quadbike and FSAE/SUPRA vehicles
||Consist of a PTFE (Teflon) inner line that carries the brake fluid, which is then covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid