- Differential side attachment unit
- With flange coupling unit installed on other side
- A unit consist of two pieces providing liberty for length, coupler is included.
How to put it in a vehicle:
- Start with inserting drive-shaft-boot on gearbox side (Make sure boot must contain oil seal with bush to prevent oil leaking) and boot-plate on boot, for boot installation on gearbox.
- Sync CV joint-insert with CV joint of drive shaft and then put it into gearbox
- Afterwards assemble drive shaft link on another end which consists splines and fix that link by putting 10 mm bolt
- On completion of previous step, put other side of drive shaft which will be same as the assembled drive shaft in gearbox with required length according to design parameters.
||ATV & Quadbikes
||17 x 1.5 x 2 inch