- Direct fitment ready to install
- Provides with better braking in dry as well as wet weather conditions.
- A better and responsive system ensures you always brake with confidence.
- Silver zinc plated for rust protection on non friction areas
- Slots increases stopping power by 15-20 % also increased cooling effect
- Heat treated hence better protection against thermal cracking, juddering, and distortion
brake system utilizes calipers to compress pairs of pads against a disc
rotor to generate friction which reduces the rotation of axle. This is done for to meet different purposes like reduce the rotational speed or to hold the axle stationary. The kinetic energy is dissipated through the discs.
How to put it in vehicle:
- Disc plate comes with 6 point mounting holes with 6 mm bore.
- These 6 holes must be put properly sync with the holes on hub
and then assemble disc plate with the help of given 6 bolts ( these
bolts will be provided with disc plate) make sure these bolts are
properly fitted and hence product is ready to use.
|Rear rim specification
|Number of mounting holes
||ATV, GoKart, FSAE