- Steel hub single component machined
- Rigorously tested for machining defects and assuring performance parameters
How to put it in a vehicle?
- Inner race (ID) of rear wheel hub is 25 mm, so it requires 20.8 or 20.9 outer diameter of axle, this will pass through inner race of hub. Rear wheel hub needs to be assembled on one end of drive axle.
- Put key of 5 mm x 2.5 mm on axle's key-way.
- Align hub's key-way with respect to key on axle.
- Start punching gently on rear wheel hub till it reaches to the extreme of key-way, then fasten lock nut of 20 mm to lock rear wheel hub onto drive axle.
- Check for proper fitment, there must not be loose.
||Go-kart with axle OD: 30 mm
||5 mm x 2.5 mm
|Number of mounting holes
|Mounting hole size
||L: 3 inch, W: 3 inch, H: 3.5 inch