- Dual pistons
- Light weight
- Cost effective yet powerful alloy and steel brake components for maximum durability
- Efficient design reduces moving parts for longer lasting performance
- High quality brake caliper guarantees desired stopping distance.
- Allows better clearance to the wheel as compared to fixed type caliper.
- Tested with 100 percent pressure to ensure proper braking function.
Brake caliper assembly accommodates brake pots (pads) and pistons. When pressure is applied on the brake pedal, brake fluid through the brake lines reaches the caliper assembly, where the pads get in contact with the disc rotors to apply the braking force and in turn helps in retarding or stopping the vehicle.
How to put it in vehicle:
- Install caliper with help of given mounting holes over the mounting on knuckle.
- First put caliper on disc with gap between brake pad then sync mounting holes of caliper plate with knuckle mounting holes. (Bore of caliper mounting plate hole: 8 mm).
||ATV and Quadbike
|Length of brake pads
||Iron clamping unit
|Mounting hole size
||8 mm with thread
||L: 4 inch, W: 4 inch, H: 4 inch