- Exceptional design meets advanced, OE-level standards
- Universal Spring Type Brake Light Switch
- Switch is normally open, closes when subjected to pressure application brake pedal.
- 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance
- Easy to install
- No modifications required.
While driving, brake lights indicate the people behind about your actions like stopping or slowing down. In case the brake light fails to work, risk of accident prevails. Brake light switch is connected to the brake pedal, as soon as you step on the brake pedal, instantaneously the brake lights turn on.
How to put it in vehicle:
- There are two ends of brake switch, one end contains wiring which has to be connected with battery and brake light as other end, contains spring which is to be connected with brake pedal. (When brake pedal pressed then brake switch activates brake light).
||12 volt DC
||L: 4 inch, W: 1 inch, H: 1 inch