- Tops in quality and long service life.
- Aluminum casing
- The high quality standard is guaranteed by sophisticated production methods and stringent checks, with tight tolerance specifications to ensure ideal functioning and freedom from leaks.
- Optimized cylinder surfaces minimize cup abrasion and help to maintain the long-term reliability of master brake cylinders
Master Cylinder converts the pressure on the brake pedal to hydraulic pressure by feeding brake fluid into the brake circuit and controlling this pressure according to the mechanical force.
How to put it in a vehicle?
- Install master cylinder in vehicle in defined position with help of mounting holes provided in casing.
- Tighten the brake lines properly in master cylinder with help of benzo bolt (Will be provided with the package) in their respective position.
- Following step is to connect brake lever on master cylinder's piston end, provided with 8 mm hole, the joint is capable of rotating in any direction.
- At last pour brake fluid DOT3 / DOT4 (both are compatible) up to maximum marked point then tighten the cap properly and install brake fluid reservoir in exactly vertical position so that required pressure of fluid is maintained on piston of master cylinder.
|Length of brake fluid reservoir hose
||Cast aluminium casing
|Mounting hole size