- Rugged compact 4 speed manual transmission
- Comes with wet multi-plate clutch
- Including liquid gasket maker, gasket & open end spanner
- Easy to install, no modification required
How to put it in a vehicle?
- Mount the gearbox strictly according to competition rules and design attributes of vehicle with provided mounting holes.
- Put clutch wire into clutch lever (copper colored ) and gear wires into shifter which is onto right side of gearbox (round shape part which consists of slots in which gear-wires are put).
||ATV and FSAE/SUPRA vehicle
|Max. input RPM
|Number of mounting holes
||Harden carbon steel
||Standard automotive gearbox cast aluminium
|Mounting hole size
||02 holes with 10 mm inner diameter located on top of gearbox, 01 of 08 mm provided in front of gearbox