- Units feature one-piece cast iron housing
- Solid base
- Wide inner ring bearing
- Dual heavy-duty contact-type seals
- Full self-alignment
- Grease fitting for adding lubricant
- Eccentric locking collar units provide locking for one-directional applications
How to put it in a vehicle?
- Inner race (ID) of bearing bracket is 30 mm, pass an axle of 29.8 or 29.9 mm outer diameter through inner race of bearing bracket then align axle in center or according to design parameters of vehicle.
- There are 4 mounting holes provided on bearing bracket which should be in proper sync with mounting holes on vehicle as per design parameters. (Bolt size: M12, i.e. Outer diameter to be 12 mm)
- Tight bearing bracket with the help of bolts and lock nuts, these will pass through mounting holes.
- After completing assembly, lock axle with Allen bolts tighten using Allen key,they are provided with bearing bracket and mounted on bearing shell of bearing bracket.
||Go-kart having axle OD: 30 mm
||M14 1/2 inch
||L: 4 inch, W: 4 inch, H: 2 inch